Posted: February 21, 2018
Today we want to look into media bias. What can we trust? What can't we?
You will pick a major news network and one major newspaper and research and answer the following questions:
1) Who owns it? What else do they own?
2) How do they make money? Advertising? Subscriptions?
3) Who advertises with them? How much does it cost?
4) How much is their business worth?
5) Do they (owners) donate to any political campaigns?
You can just use Word for this. When finished you will print these off to use in a class discussion and hand them in.