Spring 2021 Parent Teacher Interviews
Thursday, April 15th 4-6pm
Friday, April 16th 9-11am
Report Cards will be sent home Tuesday, April 13th and Wednesday, April 14th.
Parent Teacher interviews will be held on the same days/times as in previous years but, due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, they will not be held in-person at this time. Instead, all interviews will be held via telephone.
- For any course(s) that parents/guardians would like more information and/or would like to discuss their student’s progress, parents may contact the teacher(s) by email prior to April 15th to arrange for a phone interview during the above times.
- If a parent/guardian does not have email: You may contact the school at 778-6078 to arrange for parent teacher interviews. Please only use this option if you do not have access to email.
- Parents will need to provide a phone number for the teacher to call them at a pre-determined time for their phone parent-teacher interview.
- Teachers will respond to the email to arrange for a time to call during the above times.
- On April 15th and 16th, teachers will call the parents at the pre-arranged time to conduct the parent-teacher interview.
Knowing that there will be many parents to call, please be mindful that we would expect each interview to last no more than five minutes, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Teacher email addresses may be found on the “Staff” tab of the JMH website: jmh.nbed.nb.ca