Posted: April 14, 2020
** Please Note ** NEW DEADLINE OF JUNE 15TH - Required documentation must be requested from either guidance or one of the Administrators
The HUGH H. MACKAY - JAMES A. MACMURRAY scholarships are open to residents of the Province of New Brunswick who will graduate from high school in May/June of the year of application and who intend to enroll in a New Brunswick, Nova Scotia or Prince Edward Island University in the fall of the same year.
Scholarhsips will be awarded, each with a minimum value of $5,000.00 per year, for each of the four years of the student’s degree programme.
• be a high school graduate in the year of application;
• be domiciled in New Brunswick;
• be an exceptional student;
• be interested in preparing for a career in business;
• complete the Official Application Form;
• submit a letter indicating personal career aspirations. Attached should be lists of activities including summer and part-time work, as well as other extra-curricular activities in which the applicant has been involved;
• ensure the school principal completes and submits the Principal’s Confidential Report Form and a copy of high school records to date.
• begin studies in the Fall of the year of application in a New Brunswick, Nova Scotia or Prince Edward Island University.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications and all supporting documents must be received by:
Hugh H. Mackay - James A. MacMurray Scholarship Fund
126C Hampton Road, Suite 407 Rothesay, NB