Posted: April 24, 2018
**This application is also available in the filing cabinet in guidance
The Gerry Cormier Memorial Scholarship will be $500.00, to be awarded annually.
The scholarship is exclusive to students attending James M. Hill and Miramichi Valley High Schools
Terms & Conditions of Eligibility
1. The program offers these scholarships to a student graduating from James M. Hill or Miramichi Valley High School and entering an accredited post-secondary institution.
2. A Scholarship Committee will meet in June each year to make the selections.
3. Selection will be based on academic standing, participation in school related activities, community service, character and financial need.
4. All decisions of the Committee will be final.
5. Payment of the award to one successful applicants will be made in the amount of $500 for each school mentioned above, upon proof of enrolment in an accredited post-secondary institution.
6. Please arrange to provide to us, separate from this application two (2) letters of reference – 1) academic 2) personal from non-relative