Here is the recipe for Taco Pasta:
1 lb ground beef
1/2 onion, chopped
1/4 of each red, yellow, orange pepper
1/4 cup taco seasoning
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup salsa
2-4 cups water
3 cups pasta
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Cook ground beef in a frying pan at medium heat. Once cooked, drain fat.
2. Add onion, peppers, taco seasoning and garlic and let cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add tomato sauce and salsa and mix well.
4. Mix in water and add pasta.
5. Cover the frying pan and let pasta cook for 15-20 minutes. Stir the pasta every 5 minutes.
6. Add cheese, let melt, then serve! Enjoy :)
A few things I would like you to do:
1. What temperature is the safe cooking temperature for ground beef? (According to Canadian standards!)
2. If you were using garlic powder instead of garlic cloves, how much powder should you use?
3. What kitchen equipment do you require to make this recipe?
Send your answers to my e-mail or on the Instagram account!