Posted: May 4, 2020
1 ½ cup peanut butter
¾ cup honey
3 tbsp ground flax seed
3 tbsp cocoa
3 ¾ cup quick oats
1. Combine peanut butter and honey in a large bowl.
2. Mix in flax seed and cocoa.
3. Add quick oats, mixing well.
4. Prepare a square baking pan (8x8) by placing a pace of parchment paper in the pan.
5. Place mixture in the pan and press into the bottom of the pan.
6. Refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight, then cut into bars. ENJOY!
A few things I would like you to do:
1. How many grams of protein does the peanut butter provide this recipe?
2. What are some of the benefits of flax seed?
Send your answers to my e-mail or on the Instagram account!