Posted: March 28, 2019
- We have begun our unit of kinematics after completing refraction.
- The learning target guide will be handed out next week.
- We have concluded the unit, Underlying Structure of Matter.
- Monday, April 1 is a class dedicated for completing any retests.
- Tuesday April 2 will be the test for the latest learning target, USMLT3.
- We have began the unit on conservation of momentum.
- The focus in on 1-D collisions and by the end of next week we will be investigating 2-D collisions.
- We have finished with work time for the class project. A due date for the final project will be announced early next week.
- Starting in April we will begin our chemistry unit.