Posted: October 15, 2018
Students will work in groups to educate their peers on one area of forensic science. They should include the following in their presentation:
1. History- who developed this scientific approach
2. A case where this approach was used to apprehend a suspect or to get a conviction
3. An explanation of the process (Visual demonstration)
4. Activity for students to participate in in order for them to demonstrate understanding of the subject being discussed.
5. Creative approach for learning- prior presentation included video, crime scenes and puzzles for students to engage in.
6. Make sure all members of the group participate.
7. You are the expert so you will have to be able to answer the questions that come from teacher and the class.