Posted: June 4, 2019
Psychology final assignment: Don't make this long- 2 pages please. (Routed in fact and research)
We have spent the entire semester looking at some of the components of psychology:
- Roles of Psychology and the schools of thought (Watson, Rogers, Freud, Seligman)
- Parts of the brain
- How we perceive and receive information
- Projects that included - social; Psychology
- We learned about cognition and intelligences
- Classical Conditioning (Ivan Pavlov)
- Operant Conditioning (B F Skinner)
- Developmental Psychologist (Erik Erikson, Carl Rogers, Alfred Adler, Abraham Maslow)
- Personality (Freud, Watson)
- Stress and anxiety (cognitive therapy)
- we wrote journals to support our ideas- (These were researched by articles)
Now we answer two questions: Who am I? Why am I the way I am?
This simply means to take a hard look at oneself. Use the research and material you have learned and take your best guess to understand you.
Where do I start?
- Step 1- Write a profile of yourself- who are you?- Personality traits, thought process.
- Step 2- use psychologist to explain why you are that way- For example you could explain that behaviourist believe that the environment shapes us through our experiences- so show me this. I am outgoing because at a young age my parents encouraged me to have large friend groups. I performed for people at a young age. I was taught to speak using "adult speech.
- Step 3- how do I display this information- what is my strongest intelligence?- Art? I will design something that shows someone who I am.
- Step 4- Give it to Gopee
- step 5- Celebrate because you are done.