Posted: January 11, 2016
Law 120: Final court case begins today. Students are asked to be ready with their testimonies and statements.
Reading Tutor: students are finishing up memory books this week.
Social Studies 9: Students will choose on of the following areas to present information about Canada and WWII
- Build a powerpoint to present a 3-5 minute talk about the Homefront (2-3 people)
- Design and explain a timeline of Canada in the war (2-3 people)
- Draw and design your own propaganda poster (individually)
- Research to see how Canada liberated a nation during WWII and then show how that nation remembers and honors Canada (2-3 people)
- Presentation on weaponary and inventions during WWII (2-3 people)
- Write and shoot a video that explains the highlights of WWII (3-5 people)
- Write a journal of a soldier from Canada. (should have about 5-7 entries) (Indvidually)
- Record a series of audio messages that report on World War II (2-3 people)
- Discuss and present the role of women in WWII. (2-3 people)
Due on Friday 15th January, 2016