Posted: October 2, 2018
Chemistry 112 Periods 1 & 3
- Discussed and looked at examples of determining electron configurations for elements (Chapter 5.2). We will conclude the unit tomorrow or Wednesday and I will have course notes posted then.
- Our second test about the Underlying Structure of Matter will be Wednesday, October 10th.
Physical Science Period 4
- Begin designing and planning your roller coaster. More materials will be available tomorrow to begin construction.
- Acceleration concepts - all problems. physics_112_acceleration_all_concepts.pdf
- We will have our first test, the Motion Unit test, on Friday October 5th.