Don't forget about the Article of the Week due tomorrow. Remember, as the thoughts and questions pop into your head, just jot them down right on the page to show the connections you are making with the text. The articles are posted below:
Also, today we talked through the 6 levels of Bloom's levels of thinking. As we went through each level, we did a practice question. The questions are included below, in case you didn't catch them all:
1) (Remembering) Explain the situation faced by Raymond at Canadian Tire.
2) (Understanding) Describe in detail why the clerk did not allow Raymond to use his credit card.
3) (Applying) Identify the most important events of the story, then plug them into a flow chart
4) (Analysing) This story is a true story in First person Point of view, written by someone other than Raymond, the main character. Why would an author writing someone else's story use First person instead of third person point of view?
5) ( Evaluating) Is Raymond a "hero"?
6) (Creating) Write the script of Christmas morning at Raymond's house OR Write a poem that shows how you feel as a result of reading this story OR create a PSA poster showing literacy programs in the area.